Planning on installing A/C with your Holley EFI?
Designed to work without any changes to the stock Holley program parameters, this module will operate the A/C compressor clutch as well as take care of interfacing with the Holley EFI system to manage the A/C shutdown controls and IAC kick. This will also signal the Holley ECU to trigger the electric fans when the A/C is on.
- A/C Relay and 10A inline fuse
- Factory GM Connector for GM A/C compressor (can be cut off and replaced with any 2 wire A/C compressor connection or just use the 12V clutch wire to operate a single wire compressor, like a Sanden unit, and leave the ground wire unused)
- Leads for binary A/C pressure switch
- Lead for IAC Kick supplying a ground input to the Holley ECU when the A/C system is requested on
- Lead for A/C shutdown to disable the A/C clutch based on the Holley ECU output settings
- 2.5″ x 1.5 “x 1” sealed module with 5′ leads can be mounted easily out of the way
- Covered in split braided loom to match the looks of the Holley harnesses